Subscribe to my full feed.

วันพุธที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Wood Plasma Tv Stands



Digg - Plasma TV stand EXPLODEDPlasma TV stand EXPLODED!. This is a warning about the Avdeco line of plasma and TV stands. Submitted:. 236 days ago, . I briefly (ab out 2 months) had a 62" Phillips DLP Plasma TV I rented from Rent-A-Center. I had it on a wood stand for . Same with the TV stand. The problem is not the cost of the TV stand, but more that the TV stand failed to do what it . My TV weighs well over 200 lbs too. I believe the manufacturer of the stands is Furniture Works. Seeing this does make . Let this be a lesson. Never put your plasma TV on a glass shelf! Or TV stand! Because explosion may be imminent!. *. by . The pressure of the tv, in combination with the way that the glass breaks will more than likely cause shards of glass to . I spent $500 on my glass TV stand and $400 on the matching audio rack. They are badass and going strong after about 4 . Your problem is not the "bubbling" wood, it is the fact that you are using Rent-A-Center to get a high end TV. *. by .



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: